条码打印机
日本TEC
日本Sato
美国Zebra
美国Datemax
美国Intermec
台湾TSC
CK系列碳带
SONY系列
RICOH系列
通用蜡基碳带
数据采集终端
美国intermec
美国Symbol
日本Casio
条码扫描器
美国intermec
美国Symbol
美国HHP
日本Opticon
日本DENSO
RFID
标签、条码碳带
解决方案
RFID解决方案
技术解决方案
应用解决方案

首页 > 公司博客 > [转]电影经典台词翻译

[转]电影经典台词翻译 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

发布时间:2009年11月10日 10时22分

《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
  你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
   2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
   那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
  
     3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
   希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
  
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
  
  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
   生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
  
   2.Stupid is as stupid does.
   蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
  
   3.Miracles happen every day.
   奇迹每天都在发生。   
  
    4.Have you given any thought to your future?
   你有没有为将来打算过呢。
  
   5. You just stay away from me please.
   求你离开我。   
  
   6. It made me look like a duck in water.
   它让我如鱼得水。
  
     7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
   死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
  
     8. I was messed up for a long time.
   这些年我一塌糊涂。
  
   9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
   我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
  
《The Lion King狮子王》
  
  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
   世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
  
    2. I laugh in the face of danger.
   越危险就越合我心意。
  
   3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
   我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
  
   4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
   如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。   
  
   5. You can't change the past.
   过去的事是不可以改变的。
  
   6. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
     对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
  
   7. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
     这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?   
    
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
    
  1.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
    我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
    
  2.All life is a game of luck. 
   生活本来就全靠运气。
  
  3.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whaat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.    我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
  
  4.To make each day count.
   要让每一天都有所值。  
  
  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  
   上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
  
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
  
  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
   努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
   你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

  3.Destiny takes a hand.
     命中注定.
  
  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
   从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
  
  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
   真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

  6.Your destiny can be your doom.
     命运也许会成为厄运.
    
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
  
  1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
   钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
     
  2. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
   要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
  
  3. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
     要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
  
  4. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
   每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
  
  5. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
   聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
     
  6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
   爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
  
  7. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
     现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
  
  8. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
   应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
  
   9. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
   努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

 

浏览次数: 985

友情链接管理学院 公司博客 上海邵阳人 上海邵商

电话:021-57568117, 沪ICP备14047542号 2005-2023  版权所版权所有: 上海策卡电子科技有限公司 地址:上海市工业综合开发区B区